5 St George's Yard
Tel: +44 (0) 1252 721284
Fax: +44 (0) 1252 722337
Suite 807, Building C,
Cheng Ming Mansion,
No.2 Xizhimen South Street,
Beijing, 100035 PRC
Tel: +86 10-8809-7475
Fax: +86 10-8809-7463
Contact: Michelle Chen
472 Morden Road, Suite 203
Oakville, ON L6K 3W4
Tel: (858) 429-9799
- Academic Solutions
- Educators in North America may request up to two examination or desk copies of books per course per semester at no charge. To receive an exam copy of a book you’d like to consider, or a desk copy of a book you’ve already adopted, please see our Adoption Policy.
- Email Booktech with your technical questions concerning book content. Be specific, indicating the book you’re working with, relevant page numbers or example numbers, and the nature of the problem you’re having.
- Copyright Infringement
- O’Reilly Media respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on an O’Reilly web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our Copyright Agent.
- Customer Service
- For questions about ordering or the status of an order, our upgrade policy and guarantee, bookstores carrying O’Reilly titles, and shipping information.
- Report illegal use of our books and materials online.
- Meetups & User Groups
- Run a Meetup, user group, professional association, or other technology interest group? We’re here to support you.
- Subscribe to one or all of O’Reilly’s email newsletters. You’ll receive regular updates on the things that interest you most, from a summary of what’s new on O’Reilly’s Web sites, to announcements about O’Reilly conferences and products, to the latest articles and resources for open and emerging technologies.
- O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures (OATV)
- Seed-stage investor in the business of funding disruptors, innovators, and hackers of the status quo.
- For journalists seeking company information or evaluation products.
- Retail, Library & Academic Sales
- Who to contact for sales and distribution of O’Reilly’s print and electronic books in the U.S. and Canada.
- Rights & Permissions
- For contact information regarding licensing rights and permission to use our content.
- Work with Us
- Get in touch if you’d like to speak at one of our conferences, write a book (or something shorter), create a video, develop a tutorial—or tell us about any other interesting project you’ve been pondering.