Sebastopol (Corporate Headquarters)
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA 95472
T: (707) 827-7000
F: (707) 829-0104
10 Fawcett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
T: (617) 354-5800
F: (617) 661-1116
Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7PT
T: +44 (0) 1252 721284
F: +44 (0) 1252 722337
Suite 807, Building C, Cheng Ming Mansion, No.2 Xizhimen South Street,
Xicheng District, Beijing, 100035 PRC
Contact: Michelle Chen
T: +49 221 973160 0
F: +49 221 973160 8
Contact: Anke Wallbrecher
Intelligent Plaza Building 1F
26 Banchi 27, Sakamachi
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0002
T: +81 3 3356 5227
F: +81 3 3356 5261
Contact: Kenji Watari
O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures (OATV)
1 Lombard St. Suite 303
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Educators in North America may request up to two examination or desk copies of books per course per semester at no charge. To receive an exam copy of a book you'd like to consider, or a desk copy of a book you've already adopted, please see our Adoption Policy.
- Author Events
- A listing of domestic and international events and tradeshows where
O'Reilly authors and staff will be present.
- Email Booktech with your technical questions concerning book content. Be specific, indicating the book you're working with, relevant page numbers or example numbers, and the nature of the problem you're having.
- Copyright Infringement
- O'Reilly Media respects the intellectual property rights of others,
and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted
work has been copied and is accessible on an O'Reilly web site in a way that
constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our Copyright
- For corporations, corporate trainers, and bulk customers: We would like to
partner with your company to bring you products and services that can add
value to your product marketing pitches, help you with technical training
courses, and enhance your corporate library. Our goal is to help your company
with all its technical information needs.
- Customer Service
- For questions about ordering or the status of an order, our upgrade
policy and guarantee, bookstores carrying O'Reilly titles, and shipping
- Report illegal use of our books and materials online.
- O'Reilly has offices in Beijing, Cologne, Tokyo, and
Farnham, UK. Visit our international Web sites to keep in touch with global
perspectives on emerging technologies, industry news, local IT events, and
titles not yet available in English.
- Though O'Reilly is best known as a publisher of technical books, we offer
a wide range of products to serve an audience with diverse interests. We pride
ourselves on defining the cutting edge and mapping new frontiers.
- Subscribe to one or all of O'Reilly's email newsletters. You'll receive
regular updates on the things that interest you most, from a summary of what's
new on O'Reilly's Web sites, to announcements about O'Reilly conferences and
products, to the latest articles and resources for open and emerging
- For permission to use text, code, or images from our books, please send
us a brief email describing the specific information you'd like to reproduce
and the final destination for or purpose of the reproduction.
- For journalists seeking company information or evaluation products.
- Retail partners, get our latest Reseller catalog, title list and
order form, and publication schedule. Read about our co-op policy, rewards
program, and current promotions.
- School of Technology
- To contact the O'Reilly School of Technology, please go here.
- User Group Program
- The O'Reilly User Group Program is an alliance we've developed to support
established user groups. The object of the program is to foster relationships
with technical communities that meet regularly, troubleshoot, write product
reviews, and share knowledge through newsletters or Web sites. Sign up to take
advantage of our discounts, promotions, and review copies.
- Writing for O'Reilly
- We're always looking for new authors and new book ideas. Our books are
written by and for smart people, but they also have a down to earth quality.
We like straight talk that goes right to the heart of what people need to
know. Read about what we're looking for and how to submit a proposal.