5 St George's Yard
T: +44 (0) 1252 721284
F: +44 (0) 1252 722337
Suite 807, Building C,
Cheng Ming Mansion,
No.2 Xizhimen South Street,
Beijing, 100035 PRC
Contact: Michelle Chen
Intelligent Plaza Building 1F
T: +81 3 3356 5227
F: +81 3 3356 5261
Contact: General Dept. Section, Sales
O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures (OATV)
1 Lombard St. Suite 303
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Educators in North America may request up to two examination or desk copies of books per course per semester at no charge. To receive an exam copy of a book you'd like to consider, or a desk copy of a book you've already adopted, please see our Adoption Policy.
- Author Events
- A listing of domestic and international events and tradeshows where O'Reilly authors and staff will be present.
- Email Booktech with your technical questions concerning book content. Be specific, indicating the book you're working with, relevant page numbers or example numbers, and the nature of the problem you're having.
- Copyright Infringement
- O'Reilly Media respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on an O'Reilly web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our Copyright Agent.
- For corporations, corporate trainers, and bulk customers: We would like to partner with your company to bring you products and services that can add value to your product marketing pitches, help you with technical training courses, and enhance your corporate library. Our goal is to help your company with all its technical information needs.
- Customer Service
- For questions about ordering or the status of an order, our upgrade policy and guarantee, bookstores carrying O'Reilly titles, and shipping information.
- Report illegal use of our books and materials online.
- Though O'Reilly is best known as a publisher of technical books, we offer a wide range of products to serve an audience with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on defining the cutting edge and mapping new frontiers.
- Subscribe to one or all of O'Reilly's email newsletters. You'll receive regular updates on the things that interest you most, from a summary of what's new on O'Reilly's Web sites, to announcements about O'Reilly conferences and products, to the latest articles and resources for open and emerging technologies.
- For journalists seeking company information or evaluation products.
- Retail partners, get our latest Reseller catalog, title list and order form, and publication schedule. Read about our co-op policy, rewards program, and current promotions.
- Rights & Permissions
- For contact information regarding licensing rights and permission to use our content.
- Meetups & User Groups
- Run a Meetup, user group, professional association, or other technology interest group? We're here to support you.
- Work with Us
- Get in touch if you'd like to speak at one of our conferences, write a book (or something shorter), create a video, develop a tutorial—or tell us about any other interesting project you've been pondering.