Get the free ebook
Compared to the speed and convenience of major web search engines, most business intelligence (BI) products are slow, stiff, and unresponsive. Business leaders today often wait days or weeks to get BI reports on inquiries about customers, products, or markets. But the latest BI products show that a significant change is taking place—a change led by search.
This O’Reilly report examines three recent products with intelligent search capabilities: the ThoughtSpot Analytical Search Appliance, Microsoft’s Power BI service, and an offering from Adatao. You’ll learn how these products can provide you with answers and visualizations as quickly as questions come to mind.
- The convergence of BI and search
- What a search-driven user experience looks like
- The intelligence required for analytical search
- Data sources and their associated data modeling requirements
- Turning on-the-fly calculations into visualizations
- Applying enterprise scale and security to search
Fill out the form below
All fields are required.We protect your privacy.