Get the free ebook
How do you design successful products that serve the needs of users and meet business goals? Better yet, how do you build successful design teams, and nurture and lead a successful design business? You’ll find plenty of insight in the O’Reilly Design Library.
This free sampler gets you started. With a collection of chapters from the library’s published and forthcoming books, you’ll discover how to evaluate design talent, interpret user pain, hold meaningful design critiques, and more. This sampler includes excerpts from these books:
- Design Leadership—Chapter 1: "Talent"
- Designing Products People Love—Chapter 2: "How to Create Products People Want"
- Mapping Experiences—Chapter 3: "Visualizing Strategic Insight"
- Designing with Data—Chapter 5: "Culture and Communication"
- Design Sprint—Chapter 5: "Phase 1: Understand"
- This is Service Design Doing—Chapter 5: "Facilitating Workshops"
- Discussing Design—Chapter 6: "Critiquing with Difficult People and Challenging Situations"
Fill out the form below
All fields are required.We protect your privacy.