Get the free ebook
How do you create a truly unique digital product that has potential to disrupt the market? Or one that serves as a much better alternative to current solutions? This collection of chapters from several published and forthcoming books in the O’Reilly Design Library focuses on a project’s critical early phase, when you and your team are defining a product strategy for delivering real value to users and stakeholders alike.
With excerpts from books on lean methodology and UX strategy, this free Design sampler explains several methods for creating a cohesive plan based on deep understanding of your customers and business model. You’ll also get advice for building in-house digital/experience design teams. Discover how the O’Reilly Design Library delivers knowledge and advice you need to expand your skillset and stay current with best practices in UX design.
This collection includes:
- UX Strategy—Chapter 2: The Four Tenets of UX Strategy
- Lean Analytics—Chapter 5: Analytics Frameworks
- Lean Analytics—Chapter 7: What Business Are You In?
- Running Lean, Second Edition—Chapter 10: Get Ready to Measure
- Lean UX, First Edition—Chapter 3: Vision, Framing, and Outcomes
- Designing with Data, Early Release—Chapter 2: Business Matters
- Org Design for Design Orgs, Early Release—Chapter 2: Realizing the Potential of Design
Fill out the form below
All fields are required.We protect your privacy.