ali Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
ali: list MH mail aliases
- -alias aliasfile ...
- Name personal alias files
- Don't read system alias file
- Print each address on new line
- -nolist (default)
- Separate addresses with commas
- Try to get official hostname
- -nonormalize (default)
- Don't get official hostname
- List aliases that contain this address
- -nouser (default)
- List addresses that this alias contains
- Aliases to list (with -nouser) or addresses to list (with -user);
if no aliases given with -nouser, lists all aliases and addresses
in alias file(s)
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:22 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <email@example.com>