Get the free ebook
Early this year, more than 5000 software engineers, developers, and other programming professionals participated in O’Reilly Media’s first Software Development Salary Survey. Participants included professionals from large and small companies in a variety of industries across 51 countries and all 50 US states. With the complete survey results in this in-depth report, you’ll be able to explore the world of software development—and the careers that propel it—in great detail.
With this report, you’ll learn:
- The top programming languages that respondents currently use professionally
- Where programmers make the highest salaries—by country and by regions in the US
- Salary ranges by industry and by specific programming language
- The difference in earnings between programmers who work on tiny teams vs those work on larger teams
- The most common programming languages that respondents no longer use in their work
- The most common languages that respondents intend to learn within the next couple of years
Pick up a copy of this report and find out where you stand in the programming world. We encourage you to plug in your own data points to our survey model to see how you compare to other programming professionals in your industry.
Fill out the form below
All fields are required.We protect your privacy.