Press Release: June 8, 2010
FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly
- Start up: Get your first database up and running in minutes
- Catalog your data: Organize contacts, to-do items, and product information with speedy data-entry and sorting tools
- Create professional documents: Publish reports, invoices, and more, with ease
- Add visual power and clarity: Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data
- Harness processing power: Crunch numbers and search text with dozens of built-in formulas
- Learn advanced topics: Explore the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Server
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
Susan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. Susan is a FileMaker Certified Developer and has developed FileMaker databases for more than 15 years, but returns to her roots by writing curriculum for other developers.
Stuart Gripman is the founder of Crooked Arm Corp, a full-service FileMaker Pro consulting and development firm based in Berkeley, California. A FileMaker Certified Developer, he has written for both Macworld and MacLife.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/0636920002642.
FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
Susan Prosser, Stuart Gripman
ISBN: 978-1-4493-8259-9, 928 pages,
Book Price: $39.99 USD, Ebook Price: $31.99 USD
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room