June 17, 2010
Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual--Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dreamweaver CS5's Consumer-Friendly Updates
Sebastopol, CA—Dreamweaver, Adobe's website-development program, lets you revamp an existing site, or design, build, and manage a new one without writing a single line of code. But keeping track of the latest updates to Dreamweaver CS5 is tricky. Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual by David Sawyer McFarland helps you master this versatile program with jargon-free language, hands-on tutorials, and savvy advice from a Dreamweaver pro.
- Get complete guidance. Go from building your first web page to creating interactive, database-driven sites
- Build skills as you learn. Apply your knowledge using 12 tutorials and downloadable practice files
- Create a thoroughly modern website. Build fast-loading pages based on powerful, easy-to-use CSS tools
- Tap into databases. Connect your site to a database and build pages that display the information
- Discover hidden tips and tricks. Learn undocumented workarounds and shortcuts
- Have it your way. Customize the way Dreamweaver looks and works to suit your needs
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see:
Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
David Sawyer McFarland
Book Price: $49.99 USD, Ebook Price:
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America & Conferences
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom