Press Release: June 17, 2010
Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual--Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dreamweaver CS5's Consumer-Friendly Updates
Sebastopol, CA—Dreamweaver, Adobe's website-development program, lets you revamp an existing site, or design, build, and manage a new one without writing a single line of code. But keeping track of the latest updates to Dreamweaver CS5 is tricky. Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual by David Sawyer McFarland helps you master this versatile program with jargon-free language, hands-on tutorials, and savvy advice from a Dreamweaver pro.
- Get complete guidance. Go from building your first web page to creating interactive, database-driven sites
- Build skills as you learn. Apply your knowledge using 12 tutorials and downloadable practice files
- Create a thoroughly modern website. Build fast-loading pages based on powerful, easy-to-use CSS tools
- Tap into databases. Connect your site to a database and build pages that display the information
- Discover hidden tips and tricks. Learn undocumented workarounds and shortcuts
- Have it your way. Customize the way Dreamweaver looks and works to suit your needs
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9781449381813.
Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
David Sawyer McFarland
ISBN: 978-1-4493-8181-3, 1104 pages,
Book Price: $49.99 USD, Ebook Price: $35.99 USD
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room