Press Release: September 30, 2010
—Kathryn Barrett, email@example.comNew Books from O'Reilly
- Learn why literal notation patterns are simpler alternatives to constructor functions
- Create objects that go beyond the basic patterns of using object literals and constructor functions
- Examine patterns that apply specifically to the client-side browser environment
- Discover several ways to use the Compiler as part of your build process
- Learn about type expressions, primitives, and common utilities
- Understand how Closure emulates classes and class-based inheritance
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O’Reilly Press Room