Press Release: September 30, 2010
—Kathryn Barrett, email@example.comNew Books from O'Reilly
- Learn why literal notation patterns are simpler alternatives to constructor functions
- Create objects that go beyond the basic patterns of using object literals and constructor functions
- Examine patterns that apply specifically to the client-side browser environment
- Discover several ways to use the Compiler as part of your build process
- Learn about type expressions, primitives, and common utilities
- Understand how Closure emulates classes and class-based inheritance
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room