Press Release: November 4, 2010
Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside Out: The ultimate, in-depth troubleshooting reference--New from Microsoft Press
Sebastopol, CA—You're beyond the basics, so dive right into troubleshooting Windows 7—and really put your PC to work! Troubleshooting Windows® 7 Inside Out (Microsoft Press, $39.99 USD) describes hundreds of prevention tips, troubleshooting techniques, and recovery tools in one essential guide. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts keep their Windows 7-based systems running smoothly—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Take control of essential Windows 7 maintenance and security features, such as the Action Center and User Account Control
- Master quick fixes to the most common problems using expert tips and step-by-step repair guides
- Implement best practices to help prevent and combat viruses, malware, and identity theft
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques by understanding how Windows 7 works
- Diagnose hardware problems and work safely with your PC
- Develop a recovery plan to restore your system and data in the event of a disaster
- Know when to use power utilities for advanced performance, maintenance, and diagnostics
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735645196
Troubleshooting Windows® 7 Inside Out
Publisher: Microsoft Press
By Mike Halsey
Print ISBN: 978-0-7356-4520-2 Ebook ISBN: 978-0-7356-4519-6
Print Price: $39.99 Ebook Price: $31.99
About Microsoft Press
Microsoft Press is a division of Microsoft Corporation. Established in 1985, Microsoft Press publishes self-paced learning materials on Microsoft products and associated technologies. Microsoft Press products are available in a variety of formats for individual users, IT professionals, and developers. Since 2009, Microsoft and O'Reilly Media have shared the editorial direction and development of Microsoft Press products. O'Reilly also handles sales, distribution, customer service, and some administrative functions.
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O’Reilly Press Room