Press Release: March 2, 2011
PayPal APIs: Up and Running: A Developer's Guide to Integrating Transaction Services--New from O'Reilly
Sebastopol, CA—If your web application's success depends on how quickly and easily users can make transactions, then PayPal is a solution you can't afford to overlook. PayPal APIs: Up and Running (O'Reilly Media, $34.99 USD) helps you determine which PayPal option is best for your situation, and provides step-by-step instructions for implementing the payment method you choose—whether you're accepting money via the Web or mobile devices for products and services, donations, or anything else.
You'll find sample code written primarily in PHP and Objective-C, as well as use cases for executing options with PayPal's API. By the end of this book, you'll have a clear understanding of PayPal and how you can get the most out of its powerful features, no matter how much API programming experience you have.
- Learn how to work with the PayPal API, and choose the right integration method for your project
- Explore PayPal's Express Checkout option, including its unique workflow and four methods of operation
- Examine the Website Payment Pro method—with a focus on direct payments
- Consider Adaptive Payments and learn how to set permission levels for their use
- Use PayPal in your iOS or Android-based mobile app with the new Mobile Express Checkout method
- Test your PayPal implementation with the sandbox
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920014386
PayPal APIs: Up and Running
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
By Michael Balderas
Print ISBN: 9781449396121 Ebook ISBN: 9781449396114
Pages: 124 (est.)
Print Price: $34.99 Ebook Price: $27.99
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O’Reilly Press Room