Press Release: May 3, 2011
Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 Step by Step--New from Microsoft Press
Sebastopol, CA—Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to organize your email, arrange your calendar, and manage tasks with Microsoft® Outlook® for Mac 2011 Step by Step (Microsoft Press, $29.99 USD). With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them.
With Microsoft® Outlook® for Mac 2011 Step by Step, you will learn how to:
- Switch from Microsoft Entourage with minimal disruption
- Manage all your e-mail accounts in one place with Outlook
- Use the Calendar to schedule meetings and appointments
- Set custom rules to sort your email automatically
- Prioritize and track every task—business and personal
- Customize Outlook to accommodate the way you work
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the book's practice files—ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book—with unlimited access on the Web.
- Video tutorials illustrating important procedures and concepts.
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/0790145314253
Microsoft® Outlook® for Mac 2011 Step by Step
Publisher: Microsoft Press
By Maria Langer
Print ISBN: 9780735651890 Ebook ISBN: 9780735651876
Pages: 448 (est.)
Print Price: $29.99 Ebook Price: $23.99
About Microsoft Press
Microsoft Press is a division of Microsoft Corporation. Established in 1985, Microsoft Press publishes self-paced learning materials on Microsoft products and associated technologies. Microsoft Press products are available in a variety of formats for individual users, IT professionals, and developers. Since 2009, Microsoft and O'Reilly Media have shared the editorial direction and development of Microsoft Press products. O'Reilly also handles sales, distribution, customer service, and some administrative functions.
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room