June 22, 2011
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Companion--New from Microsoft Press
Sebastopol, CA—Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Companion is your comprehensive, one-volume guide to planning, deployment, and administration. This essential reference delivers detailed guidance to the features, capabilities, and components offered in both the Standard and Premium Editions. Gain the real-world insights, workarounds, and troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
- Plan network infrastructure by evaluating your organization’s business needs
- Build a fault-tolerant and cost-effective network
- Use virtualization with Hyper-V™ virtualization to install and manage your network efficiently
- Migrate an existing network from Small Business Server 2003 or later
- Manage file storage, and configure disks for data integrity and redundancy
- Configure email and SMTP with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Organize and centralize security administration through Group Policy preferences
- Set up remote access through the web portal or with a VPN
- Tune your system to its optimum performance level
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/0790145308368
About Microsoft Press
Microsoft Press is a division of Microsoft Corporation. Established in 1985, Microsoft Press publishes self-paced learning materials on Microsoft products and associated technologies. Microsoft Press products are available in a variety of formats for individual users, IT professionals, and developers. Since 2009, Microsoft and O'Reilly Media have shared the editorial direction and development of Microsoft Press products. O'Reilly also handles sales, distribution, customer service, and some administrative functions.
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America & Conferences
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom