Press Release: October 19, 2011
Here are just some of the things you'll learn in Head First HTML5 Programming:
- Learn how to make your pages truly interactive by using the power of the DOM.
- Use the Geolocation API to know where your users are.
- Bring out your inner artist with Canvas, HTML5's new 2D drawing surface.
- Go beyond just plugging a video into your pages, and create custom video experiences.
- Learn the secret to grabbing five megabytes of storage in every user's browser.
- Improve your page's responsiveness and performance with Web workers.
- And much more.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920010906
Head First HTML5 Programming
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
By Eric T Freeman, Elisabeth Robson
Print ISBN: 9781449390549 Ebook ISBN: 9781449390556
Print Price: $49.99 Ebook Price: $27.99
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room