Press Release: April 12, 2012
Open Source Stars to Speak at OSCON 2012--Registration Now Open
Sebastopol, CA, April 13, 2012—The world's open source pioneers, builders, and innovators will converge at OSCON, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention, July 16-20, 2012, at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland. Registration has opened for OSCON, and chairs Sarah Novotny and Edd Dumbill have announced the program. Featured speakers include:
- Tim O'Reilly, O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Brian Aker, Hewlett Packard
- Kaitlin Thaney, Digital Science
- Damian Conway, Thoughtstream
- Mark R Shuttleworth, Canonical Ltd.
- David Eaves, Eaves Consulting
- Paul Fenwick, Perl Training Australia
- Allison Randal, Canonical
- Frank Frankovsky, Facebook
- Chris DiBona, Google, Inc.
Register by May 3, 2012, to take advantage of the Best Price.
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Media Relations – North America & Conferences
Media Relations – Japan
Media Relations – United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1252 721284