Press Release: April 24, 2012
Using Drupal, 2nd Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Choosing and Configuring Modules to Build Dynamic Websites
Sebastopol, CA—Using Drupal, 2nd Edition (O'Reilly Media, $44.99 USD) focuses on Drupal 7, the latest version of this open source system. Each project spans an entire chapter, with step-by-step "recipes" to help you build out the precise functionality the site requires. With this book, developers new to Drupal will gain experience through a hands-on introduction, and experienced Drupal developers will learn real-world best practices.
- Learn Drupal's concepts and building blocks, and how everything works together
- Hit the ground running. Build your first Drupal site hands-on
- Explore solutions that meet each project's requirements, and discover why specific modules were selected
- Understand the projects through case studies, including the client's needs and desires
- Learn how to configure modules with a bird's-eye view of how they work
- Discover new modules, including Drupal Commerce, Media, and Workbench
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920010890.do
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room