April 24, 2012
Using Drupal, 2nd Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Choosing and Configuring Modules to Build Dynamic Websites
Sebastopol, CA—Using Drupal, 2nd Edition (O'Reilly Media, $44.99 USD) focuses on Drupal 7, the latest version of this open source system. Each project spans an entire chapter, with step-by-step "recipes" to help you build out the precise functionality the site requires. With this book, developers new to Drupal will gain experience through a hands-on introduction, and experienced Drupal developers will learn real-world best practices.
- Learn Drupal's concepts and building blocks, and how everything works together
- Hit the ground running. Build your first Drupal site hands-on
- Explore solutions that meet each project's requirements, and discover why specific modules were selected
- Understand the projects through case studies, including the client's needs and desires
- Learn how to configure modules with a bird's-eye view of how they work
- Discover new modules, including Drupal Commerce, Media, and Workbench
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920010890.do
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom
Media Relations - Conferences