Press Release: July 3, 2012
New Release from Microsoft Press--Understanding IPv6, 3rd Edition: Covers Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
Sebastopol, CA—Get in-depth technical information to put IPv6 technology to work with this essential guide to deploying IPv6 on Windows® networks. Written by a networking expert, Understanding IPv6, 3rd Edition explains IPv6 features and benefits, and provides detailed information to help you implement this protocol.
Discover how to:
- Use Windows features and tools to implement IPv6 on your network
- Set up a test lab to experiment with IPv6 configuration and functionality
- Understand dynamic routing and the IPv6 routing protocols
- Use IPv6 transition technologies to support both IPv4 and IPv6 during deployment
- Implement IPv6 security features and measures
- Deploy native IPv6 connectivity to an IPv4-only intranet
- Apply best practices from the Microsoft corporate network case study
- Test your understanding of IPv6 concepts with end-of-chapter quizzes
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0790145326690.do
Understanding IPv6, 3rd Edition
Publisher: Microsoft Press
By Joseph Davies
Print ISBN: 9780735659148 Ebook ISBN: 9780735659124
Print Price: $49.99 Ebook Price: $39.99
About Microsoft Press
Microsoft Press is a division of Microsoft Corporation. Established in 1985, Microsoft Press publishes self-paced learning materials on Microsoft products and associated technologies. Microsoft Press products are available in a variety of formats for individual users, IT professionals, and developers. Since 2009, Microsoft and O'Reilly Media have shared the editorial direction and development of Microsoft Press products. O'Reilly also handles sales, distribution, customer service, and some administrative functions.
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O’Reilly Press Room