September 25, 2012
Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly Media: Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA—Whether you're a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements is an ideal image-editing tool—once you know your way around. Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual by Barbara Brundage removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you'll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Use dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Find your artistic flair. Use tools to draw, paint, work with blend modes, and more.
- Use your words. Make text flow along a curved path or around an object or shape.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, greeting cards, calendars, and collages.
- Make yourself comfortable. Customize Elements to fit your working style.
"Photoshop Elements 11 brings the biggest changes to Elements since the addition of the Organizer back in version 3," writes expert author Brundage. "The Organizer component (for organizing and sharing your photos) got a complete revamp, and the Editor (for sprucing up your photos so they look their best) has also been redesigned in addition to getting several useful new features, like new artistic filters and a much easier way to add extra content."
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920022701.do
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America & Conferences
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom