Press Release: September 27, 2012
Adobe Edge Animate Preview 7: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly Media
Sebastopol, CA—Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? You've come to the right guide. Adobe Edge Animate Preview 7: The Missing Manual shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming experience? No problem. Adobe Edge Animate writes all the code for you. With this book, you'll be designing great-looking web elements in no time.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to know the workspace. Learn how Adobe Edge Animate performs its magic.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animate's tools, or use art you've designed in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Jump into animation. Master Animate's elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920027515.do
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room