Press Release: October 25, 2012
QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly Media: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2013
Sebastopol, CA—Your bookkeeping workflow will be smoother and faster with QuickBooks 2013, and as the program's Official Guide, QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual ($34.99, O'Reilly Media) puts you firmly in control. Expert author Bonnie Biafore gives you step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items quickly.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Find key info fast. Rely on QuickBooks' Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
- Exchange data with other programs. Move data between QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and other programs.
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920022695.do
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room