Press Release: November 13, 2012
Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual--New from O'Reilly Media: Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA—Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? You've come to the right book. Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual (O'Reilly Media, $24.99 USD) shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming experience? No problem. Adobe Edge Animate writes all of the code for you. With this book, you'll be designing great-looking web elements in no time.
"My book is intended for web designers and designers-in-training. It starts off very gently explaining how to create simple animations using Edge's timeline and other tools," notes expert author Chris Grover. "If you have an existing website you'll learn how to add Edge animations to your site. If you don't already have a site, you'll learn a lot that will help you get started."
The important stuff you need to know:
- Jump into animation. Master Animate's elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animate's tools, or use art you've created in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Look great at any size. Publish responsive web pages that adjust to any display, tablet, or smartphone.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920027553.do
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room