January 15, 2013
CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA—CSS3 lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition shows you how to take your HTML and CSS skills to the next level, with valuable tips, tricks, and step-by-step instructions. You'll quickly learn how to build web pages that look great and run fast on devices and screens of all sizes.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Start with the basics. Write CSS3-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today's browsers.
- Apply real-world design. Format text, create navigation tools, and enhance pages with graphics.
- Make your pages lively. Create eye-catching animations and give your visitors attractive tables and forms.
- Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
- Look great on any device. Craft websites that adapt to desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers.
- Get advanced techniques. Use CSS3 more effectively and efficiently, and ensure that your web pages look good when printed.
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024996.do
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America & Conferences
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom