January 15, 2013
iPod: The Missing Manual, 11th Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA—Apple's iPods continue to set the bar for media players, with bold new features like the Touch's supersized screen and Siri voice control. But iPods still lack a guide to all their features. That's where iPod: The Missing Manual, 11th Edition comes in. It shows you how to play music, movies, and slideshows; shoot photos and videos; and navigate Apple's redesigned iTunes media-management program.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Fill it up. Load your iPod with music, photos, movies, TV shows, games, ebooks, and podcasts.
- Manage your stuff. Download media and apps from the iTunes and App Stores, then organize your collection.
- Tackle the Touch. Send email and instant messages, make FaceTime calls, and shoot photos and HD video with the Touch's 5-megapixel camera.
- Go wireless. Use the Touch's new iOS 6 software to sync content wirelessly.
- Relish the Nano. Enjoy video and photos on the Nano's new big screen, and chart your workouts with the Nike+ pedometer.
- Master the Shuffle and Classic. Get mucho music on the little Shuffle, and use the Classic's giant hard drive to tote around your audio and video collections.
- Pump it up. Blast iPod tunes through your home and car stereo.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920022756.do
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom
Media Relations - Conferences