Please Sign Up to Request This Product
Photoshop CS6 Unlocked
101 Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
You need to be an approved reviewer to request a product. Please sign up to request access or login to your account.
If you've already signed up and you haven't heard from us yet please email reviewers\@oreilly.com and we will check on your request.
Photoshop CS6 Unlocked is a full-color question-and-answer book for web designers who want to use Photoshop to create better looking websites.
Completely updated for Photoshop CS6, this comprehensive book covers:
- Photoshop interface tricks & shortcuts
- Basic Skills: Transparencies, rounded corners, blending images, matching colors and more
- Buttons: Creating buttons and tabs in various shapes and form factors
- Backgrounds: Making various gradient and textured backgrounds
- Creating text effects, texturing and shadowing text, wrapping text around a curve, and more
- Adjusting Images: Removing blue tints, darkening and lightening images, fixing red-eye, removing dark shadows, sharpening images, and more
- Manipulating Images: Creating fish-eye effects, removing imperfections, making product shots for ecommerce, and more
- Creating Web Interfaces: Best practice & time saving ideas including how-tos on slicing images, creating rollovers, and more
- Advanced techniques: Generating thumbnails, animated GIFs, bulk watermarking, sharing Photoshop Actions, and more
Receive free ebooks and videos in exchange for your reviews.
Learn more >