Get the free ebook
In order to deliver meaningful results, you need to build Effective Performance Engineering into every aspect of the enterprise, from IT and business management to internal and external customers and all other stakeholders. In this report, you will learn why success depends on adopting a cross-discipline, intra-business mindset that enables you to build a performance-focused culture throughout your organization.
How do you thrill customers by consistently outperforming their expectations? Or optimize applications before the first piece of code is written? Authors Todd DeCapua and Shane Evans outline a path to Effective Performance Engineering that spans requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, monitoring, and support. You'll discover why delivering great performance depends on business, technology, and stakeholders working closely together.
This report will help you:
- Understand what Effective Performance Engineering is across your enterprise
- Define a performance culture throughout your organization
- Explore ways to add Performance Engineering throughout your lifecycle
- Increase revenue, competitive advantage, customer acquisition and retention, and brand value
- Identify your stakeholders and focus on their best interests
- Build a cross-functional team of technologists, business people, and customers
- Determine which performance metrics you need to accelerate
- Learn about analysts, preferred partners, and software tool vendors that can help you adopt Effective Performance Engineering
- Get a clear path for moving from performance testing to Effective Performance Engineering
Fill out the form below
All fields are required.We protect your privacy.