Directions to O’Reilly’s Boston Office
2 Avenue de Lafayette
Boston MA 02111
From Logan Airport Airport (BOS)
- 4.4 miles from Hyatt Regency Boston. Follow directions for Ted Williams Tunnel.
- Go through tunnel and follow signs for exit 25, South Station.
- At top of ramp, take a right onto Congress Street, follow to “D” Street, take a right onto “D” Street, and your 2nd right onto Summer Street.
- Follow Summer Street to Kingston Street, turn left into Kingston Street then right into Bedford Street.
- Take next left onto Chauncy Street then right onto Avenue De Lafayette. Hyatt Regency Boston is on your right.
- Going 93N, take exit 20 “I-90/Logan Airport/Worcester/South Station”.
- Stay in left lane and follow sign for “South Station”, then signs for “Chinatown” (about 1 mile).
- At bottom of ramp, take a left onto Kneeland Street.
- After 5 blocks, take a right onto Washington, then 3 more blocks; make a right onto Avenue De Lafayette.
- Hyatt Regency Boston is located half way down the block on left.
- Route 95S to Route 93S. Take Exit 20A “South Station”.
- Off the exit, proceed straight onto Purchase Street.
- At the 1st set of lights, take a right onto Summer Street. After 2 blocks turn left onto Kingston Street.
- Then take the 1st right onto Bedford Street, left onto Chauncy Street and right onto Ave De Lafayette.
- The Hotel entrance is on your right.
From Mass Pike Rt 90E
- Take exit 24a “Downtown/South Station”.
- At the bottom of the ramp turn left at the light onto Kneeland Street.
- After 4 blocks, turn right onto Washington St. Follow until the 3rd set of lights then right onto Avenue De Lafayette.
- The Hotel entrance will be on the left.
From Storrow Dr.
- Take the Copley Square Exit, putting you on Clarendon Street.
- After 5 blocks, turn left on Boylston and follow past the Boston Common.
- Turn left onto Washington then right onto Ave De Lafayette.
- The Hotel entrance will be on your left.
Taking the MBTA
- Commuting to 2 Avenue de Lafayette in the Financial District, the MBTA Orange, Red, Green and Silver lines are within a block.
- Access via commuter rail is also available.
If you get lost or need more info, call 617-354-5800.