Get the free ebook
The ability to design a good user experience is increasingly important today, and yet bad design is everywhere. Many UX and UI designers lack the fundamental skills needed to guide users through an app or website without effort or confusion. The O’Reilly Design Library provides the knowledge and advice you need to build your skillset and stay current with the latest trends—whether you're designing interfaces for critical services or helping a client gain a competitive edge.
This free ebook gets you started. With a collection of chapters from the library's published and forthcoming books, you'll learn principles and practices for improving—and justifying—your decision decisions. This ebook includes excerpts from these books:
- Information Architecture: For the Web and Beyond
- Designing with Data: Improving User Experience with Large Scale User Testing
- Designing Social Interfaces: Principles, Patterns, and Practices for Improving the User Experience
- Mapping Experiences: Aligning for Value
- Design Sprints: A Practical Guidebook for Creating Great Digital Products
- Tragic Design: The True Impact of Bad Design and How to Fix It
- Articulating Design Decisions: Communicate with Stakeholders, Keep Your Sanity, and Deliver the Best User Experience
Download this ebook now and discover how the O’Reilly Design Library can help you stay up-to-date with best practices in UX design.
Fill out the form below