From Zero to Ethical Hacker- 10 Weeks to Becoming an Ethical Hacker and Bug Hunter
Welcome to From Zero to Ethical Hacker: 10 Weeks to Becoming an Ethical Hacker and Bug Hunter by Omar Santos. This Learning Path will take you on a 10-week journey to becoming an ethical hacker and bug hunter. Each module details what you will find for that week’s training, helping you build your skills so you can learn and practice as you move through the course. Omar Santos will detail in each week’s introductory video what you will learn and detail how to access labs and software to help you complete your journey. By the time this course is finished you will be on your way to achieving your goal of becoming an Ethical Hacker and Bug Hunter.
This Learning Path uses content from the following titles:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Cert Guide, 2nd Edition
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Complete Video Course
- CompTIA PenTest+ Cert Guide
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT1-001) Complete Video Course
- The Art of Hacking (Video Collection)
- Hacking Web Applications (The Art of Hacking Series) Security Penetration Testing for Today’s DevOps and Cloud Environments
- Wireless Networks, IoT, and Mobile Devices Hacking (The Art of Hacking Series)
- Enterprise Penetration Testing and Continuous Monitoring (The Art of Hacking Series)
- CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Official Cert Guide
- Developing Cybersecurity Programs and Policies, Third Edition
The Learning Path is presented by a seasoned and active cybersecurity expert with years of field and teaching experience. Omar Santos walks you through many topics you need to learn to become an ethical hacker and test modern web applications. He shares his knowledge and expertise to help you put the knowledge in context. He provides demonstrations as well as detailed explanations and samples of each topic.