Ansible: Ansible Automation Masterclass
Published byPackt Publishing
Set up your infrastructure without any glitches with Ansible
Ansible is a simple IT automation engine, that automates cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and many other IT needs. Designed for multi-tier deployments since day one, Ansible models your IT infrastructure by describing how all your systems interrelate, rather than managing one system at a time.
This Learning Path is comprehensive, hands-on course with discovery of orchestration, DevOps and automation using Ansible. Explore Ansible with cloud services and its AWS provisioning. Understand infrastructure automation and decide what makes Ansible a good choice for your projects. Get started with Ansible through playbooks and organize the automation of infrastructure tasks by building and using roles from Ansible Galaxy. Explore variables and templates to configure application deployments easily.
What you will learn
- Understand more about Ansible Modules, the structure of Ansible Playbooks, the creation and execution of Ansible playbooks, Ansible Facts, and Jinja2 Templating
- Manage multiple servers from a single Ansible environment with different and overlapping configuration
- Create a rapid reliable application deployment
- Use Ansible with cloud services and containers, AWS, and Docker.
- Prior basic knowledge of Ansible is required
- Basic knowledge of system administration will be useful
This path navigates across the following products (in sequential order):