Become Fluent in Python
Don’t be limited by the Python you already know. You’re ready to move beyond the skills you use every day to more ambitious programming—and you’re in the right place. Part of Python’s appeal is how easily it can be used for a wide range of purposes. Get ready to learn some of the amazing features that are unique to Python and see how powerful it can be.
This learning path contains self assessments – short, multiple-choice quizzes that you'll take as you work through a Learning Path. They give you quick insights into how you're doing and take the guesswork out of learning.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
- Understand how names work and get a solid handle on namespaces
- How to use the Python libraries for network scripting
- How to ensure that your network is hardened so that sensitive information can be passed securely
- How to debug and conduct security testing using Python
- How to use algorithms to improve the efficiency of your Python code
This Learning Path is for you because…
- You're a python programmer who is ready to take your skills to the next level
Prerequisites: Intermediate level of experience with Python
Materials or downloads needed in advance: Supplemental Content