Introduction to the Modern Front-End Web
Modern, front-end development is complicated! You don’t have any time to waste. Learn time-saving best practices and find out how to quickly integrate these new front- and back-end technologies into your development and deployment workflow.
This learning path contains self assessments – short, multiple-choice quizzes that you'll take as you work through a Learning Path. They give you quick insights into how you're doing and take the guesswork out of learning.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
- How to use the most popular tools for front-end web development
- How to integrate Git into your workflow for version control, and how to use tools like Yeoman to automate common tasks
- All the best practices for storing data on the client-side
- How to use React.js to build faster, more testable web applications with fewer bugs
This Learning Path is for you because…
- You're a front-end developer with prior HTML experience, but you need to level up your skills and learn the current best practices
- You're a designer with coding skills who wants to learn the current best practices for front-end development and deployment
Materials or downloads needed in advance: Supplemental Content