MCSA—SQL 2016 Database Administration Certification (Exams 70-764 & 70-765)
What is this learning path about, and why is it important?
With the advent of the internet, cloud computing, and the Internet of Things, data is being generated today at a near unfathomable rate. Organizing, storing, and managing all of this information has become among the most important critical operations in the IT field. And, contrary to the many predictions of its demise over the years, SQL is still with us and as relevant as ever. This has led to an increasing demand for skilled SQL database administrators.
If this is the direction in which you’d like to take your career, one of the best ways for you to demonstrate your mastery and get the attention of hiring managers is by attaining the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification. Earning this certification is a tremendous way to let everyone know that you’ve developed the skills in database installation, maintenance, configuration, and provisioning tasks needed by SQL 2016 database administrators today. If you’re an entry-level database engineer, this learning path covers everything you need to know to gain MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration certification with full coverage of exams 70-764 and 70-765.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
- Authenticating and authorizing users, assigning server and database roles, configuring security
- Carrying out backup and restore operations and automating SQL Server databases
- Troubleshooting a SQL Server infrastructure
- Provisioning a database server and upgrading and configuring a SQL Server
This learning path is for you because…
- You’d like to attain the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification toward advancing your career
- You want to expand your skillset to include managing a SQL 2016 database
- You want to add the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification to your list of accomplishments in the IT field
Materials or downloads needed in advance: None