MCSA SQL 2016—Database Development Certification (Exams 70-761 & 70-762)
What is this learning path about, and why is it important?
This learning path covers everything you’ll need to know in order to tackle the MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development Certification by reviewing Exams 70-761 and 70-762. This certification demonstrates that you’ve mastered the skills needed for building and setting up databases across organizations. Designed for beginners, the topics in this learning path will examine building and implementing databases that span multiple organizations, database installation, maintenance, configuration, and provisioning tasks.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
- Gain the skills required to build and implement databases across an enterprise
- Understand the basics of database design and its impact on data management
- Learn Transact-SQL (T-SQL) programming, a central element that you’ll need in order to work with MS SQL Server
- How to design and operate on-premises and cloud-based SQL databases
- How to plan, create, and optimize indexes
This learning path is for you because…
- You’d like to propel your career forward by attaining the MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development Certification (by passing exams 70-761 and 70-762)
- You need to set up databases that work across multiple divisions or organizations
- You want to learn about installing, configuring, and maintaining databases
Materials or downloads needed in advance: None