Python for Data
Python is a rapidly growing and popular tool for data science. With a gentle learning curve, Python is readable, writeable, and endlessly powerful. Its simplicity lets you become productive quickly. This Learning Path provides a solid introduction to Python, and then teaches you about algorithms, data modeling, data structures, and other tools that make Python the ideal choice for working with data.
This learning path contains self assessments – short, multiple-choice quizzes that you'll take as you work through a Learning Path. They give you quick insights into how you're doing and take the guesswork out of learning.
What you'll learn—and how you can apply it
- Understand Python fundamentals
- How to implement them in the iPython notebook
- How to use Python algorithms and data structures to solve problems
This Learning Path is for you because…
- You're a data scientist who wants to learn or become more familiar with Python's capabilities for analysis and visualization
- You're a Python developer who wants to learn about how to use what you know in data science
Materials or downloads needed in advance: Supplemental Content