React Architecture Fundamentals
Published byO'Reilly Media, Inc.
In this learning path, designed for intermediate-level web developers, you’ll gain an understanding of the landscape of data handling in React with a cartoon-illustrated guide by Lin Clark. Next, you’ll look at the tools that you can use for handling data and managing state by diving deeper into Redux in an excerpt from Learning React. You’ll then spend some time learning about state management itself and then, finally, you’ll put all the pieces together by working with Redux to build out your own React notepad project.
What you’ll learn—and how you can apply it
- Learn the basic concepts behind Flux and Redux
- How to apply Flux and Redux to a React project
- Better predict and control state in your React applications
This learning path is for you because…
- You're already working with React but want to become more familiar with Flux and Redux for state management
- You should be familiar with React fundamentals
- Although not required, viewing the learning path Building a React App from Scratch would be beneficial
Materials or downloads needed in advance:
- Node.js and npm installed (latest version at https://nodejs.org/en)