Sell More Every Day • Reduce Stress • Balance Your Life With these 10 Management Secrets for Time-Starved Salespeople
Because of the unique nature of the salesperson’s job, traditional time management techniques do not apply. Sales reps need their own set of time management guidelines. For the very first time Dave Kahle, an internationally recognized sales authority, reveals 10 secrets of time management specific to sales.
He examines effective time management tactics and shows how they can be applied to every major aspect of the salesperson’s job. Each secret is a short, easily remembered statement that resides in a process which, when applied to the sales function, can have a profound impact on sales effectiveness.
These practical time-management tools and processes have been honed and refined from hundreds of sales seminars that the author has led over the years. Literally thousands of salespeople’s personal experiences are distilled and presented as “Tips from the Frontline Troops,” giving the reader valuable and workable information that can be put to use immediately.
For the new sales rep or the seasoned sales veteran, the secrets of time management presented in this book will have an astounding effect on sales volume, quota, and the bottom line.
Dave Kahle has been recognized as the number one salesperson in the country for two different companies in two distinct industries. He’s presented seminars throughout the world, published more than 400 articles, and authored three books and 32 multimedia-training programs.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- Introduction: It’s a Daily Battle!
- The First Time Management Secret: Get Grounded!
- The Second Time Management Secret: Think About It Before You Do It!
- The Third Time Management Secret: Think Right!
- The Fourth Time Management Secret: Prioritize Your Customers and Prospects!
- The Fifth Time Management Secret: Stay on Top of the Flow!
- The Sixth Time Management Secret: Clean out the Gunk!
- The Seventh Time Management Secret: Create Systems!
- The Eighth Time Management Secret: Stick to an Effective Sales Process!
- The Ninth Time Management Secret: Nurture Helpful Relationships!
- The Tenth Time Management Secret: Stay Balanced!
- About the Author
- Title: 10 Secrets of Time Management for Salespeople
- Release date: December 2002
- Publisher(s): Career Press
- ISBN: 9781564146304