- Define and assign team roles
- Enhance members' skills and use talents
- Focus on the team's strengths
- Determine if the team is working
- Strike a delicate balance in leadership
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
Imagine a basketball team in which all the players are great shooters but no one can dribble. You have all this amazing talent and capacity to score, however, you lack the ability to get into position to make the shot and score a goal. How would that team perform? The word "chaos" comes to mind. The same, unfortunately, can hold true for your team unless you pick the right team members with the right strengths. The answer to forming an effective team ...