with Heather Greenwood
Mixed-media techniques don’t need to be limited to a canvas or paper. The techniques can be used on just about any surface. Take a look around your home and you will find many alternative surfaces you can alter using mixed-media techniques.
• Acrylic paints and inks
• Matte medium
• Acrylic sealer
• Assorted stamps and stencils
• Brushes, palette knives, brayer
• Acrylic frame or album
• Fabric (burlap, raw canvas, denim, etc.)
• Clay (pre-made pieces or make your own)
• Styrofoam shapes
• Wood surface (plaque, frame, furniture, etc.)
• Stickers, book paper, tissue, and other ...