If sound has been recorded while the film was being shot you will also need detailed sound report sheets. Like camera sheets, the layout of the sound report sheets may vary slightly from studio to studio but the key information they contain should always be the same. Sound report sheets should list the following:—
1. The name of the production and the production company.
2. The name of the recordist.
3. The sound recording studio responsible for re-recording the original sound to make a copy for editing purposes.
4. The tape speed and the type of recording equipment used.
5. Instructions for transferring the sound to perforated magnetic film, ready for cutting.
The sheet must also give as ...