GREAT 16 IDEA: Know When to Reach Out for Help
Every business hits a rocky patch once in a while; it's nothing to be ashamed of. But if you are worried about your business, please don't be afraid to reach out for help. If you don't set your ego aside, you could jeopardize everything—your business, your family, and your reputation.
This checklist will help you take the pulse of your business:
- Are vendors or suppliers calling you and demanding to be paid immediately? YES NO
- Has your banker reduced your credit line or demanded full payment of a loan? YES NO
- Are you having trouble meeting your payroll? YES NO
- Are you dipping into personal savings to pay your bills? YES NO
- Are customer complaints increasing? YES NO
- Do you have trouble sleeping and ...