All the Tools You Need to Build a Successful Art Career!
2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for any artist who wants to establish or expand a career in fine art, illustration or graphic design. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Expand your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more
- Articles on the business of freelancingfrom basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types
- NEW! Informative articles on strategic planning, strengthening a business, budgets, negotiating contracts and applying for grants
- NEW! Special features on writing for artists, communicating with clients, hanging a solo show and achieving work-life balance
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including artist Lisa Cyr, illustrator Loren Long, and These Are Things design duo Jen Adrion and Omar Noory
PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.