Practice Exam 3
I suggest you take the third practice exam a week or so before you’re scheduled to take the real ASVAB. Use it to refresh your memory of the material or to cram for any of the subtests that you have to do better on than you’ve been doing.
This sample test features nine subtests and follows the same format as the actual ASVAB. To get the most out of this sample test, take it under the same conditions as the real ASVAB:
- Allow yourself about three hours to take the entire exam, and take the whole thing at one time.
- Find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted.
- Bring a timer that you can set for various lengths of time, some scratch paper, and a pencil.
- At the start of each subtest, set your timer for the specified period of time. Don’t go on to the next section until the timer has gone off, and don’t go back to a previous section. If you finish early, check your work for that section only.
- Use the answer sheet that’s provided.
- Don’t take a break during any subtest. You can take a short one- or two-minute break between subtests if you need it.
After you complete the entire test, check your answers against the answer ...