About This Video
In this course you will learn
- How to design game logic for games and implement it as code
- How to make the game intelligent and interesting by introducing a randomization element into it and making it unpredictable even for the programmer
- How to set up the skeleton of a web app or web game using HTML5
- How to design a sophisticated 2D game using advanced CSS and CSS3 concepts
- How to build a fully featured timer for your game
- How to make CSS3 card flipping work using CSS3 transitions and CSS3 transformations.
- Logical problem solving
- How to create completely customized popup boxes (you can use this knowledge in a number of other projects as well)
- How to build a score display for your game that dynamically updates itself.
- The basics of HTML5 & CSS3 (I'll explain the concepts as we code the project)
- Front-end design and development
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.