Time for action—from 3D Studio Max to Silverlight
Now, we are going to add the meteor's ASE 3D model exported from 3D Studio Max in our Silverlight game with Balder's help.
- Open the
- Right-click on the
Assets folder and select Add | Existing item... from the context menu that appears.
- Go to the folder in which you saved the meteor's 3D model, including the link to the texture, in the ASE format (
C:\Silverlight3D\Invaders3D\3DModels\METEOR). Select the new ASE file (
meteor.ase) and click on Add.
- Click on the ASE file added in the previous step. Change its Build Action property to
- Open the code for the recently added ASE file (
- Search for the line that begins with
- Replace the full path and the ...