By now we’ve met most of our requirements, at least to the point of implementation. Testing them for correct operation and completeness I will leave as an exercise for you, gentle reader, because you may (and probably will) want to modify and enhance the requirements anyway.
According to my list, the requirements that remain outstanding are the following:
2. Internet multiplayer game play.
3. Global in-game chat.
11. All other players are enemies.
12. All point values configurable from a setup file.
14. 3 points per vehicle destroyed.
15. Ability to race around the track and score 5 points for each lap you lead. (partial)
16. Laps can only be scored in the car.
17. A 10-lap race with no time limit.
18. A 10-point bonus ...