1. L. Peterson and B. Davie, “Computer Networks: A systems approach”, Morgan Kaufman, 4th edition, 2007.
2. J. F. Kurose and K. W. Ross, “Computer Networking: A top down approach featuring the Internet”, Addison Wesley, 4th Edition, 2007.
3. W. Stallings, “Data and Computer Communications”, Prentice Hall, 8th Edition, 2007.
4. H. Zimmermann, “OSI Reference Model-The IS0 Model of Architecture for Open Systems Interconnection”, IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 425–432, April 1980.
5. A. Goldsmith, Wireless Communications, Cambridge University Press, 2005.
6. J. G. Proakis, Digital Communications, McGraw-Hill Inc., 2001.
7. T. S. Rappaport, Wireless Communications, Principles and Practice, Prentice Hall PTR., 2002.
8. ITU-T. Guidelines for evaluation of radio transmission technologies for IMT-2000. In ITU-R M.1225, 1997.
9. A. Ghosh and R. Ratasuk, “Essential of LTE and LTE-A”, Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series, Cambridge University Press, 2011.
10. J.G. Andrews, A. Ghosh, and R. Muhamed, Fundamentals of WiMAX: Understanding Broadband Wireless Networking, Prentice Hall Communications Engineering and Emerging Technologies Series, 2007.
11. S. Ahmadi, “An overview of next-generation mobile WiMAX technology”, IEEE Communications Magazine, 47(6): 84–98, 2009.
3D Visual Communications, First Edition. Guan-Ming Su, Yu-Chi Lai, Andres Kwasinski and Haohong Wang.© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. Published 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.