1. W. A. Pearlman and A. Said, “Digital Signal Compression, Principles and Practice”, Cambridge University Press, 2011.
2. B. Kamolrat, W. A. C. Fernando, M. Mark, A. Condos, “Joint source and channel coding for 3D video with depth image – based rendering”, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 887–894, May 2008.
3. Y. Zhou, C. Hou, W. Xiang, and F. Wu, “Channel Distortion Modeling for Multi-View Video Transmission Over Packet-Switched Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 1679–1692, November 2011.
4. D. V. S. X. De Silva, W. A. C. Fernando, S. T. Worrall, “3D Video communication scheme for error prone environments based on motion vector sharing”, 3DTV-Conference: The True Vision – Capture, Transmission and Display of 3D Video (3DTV-CON), pp. 1–4, 7–9 June 2010.
5. M. B. Dissanayake, D. V. S. X. De Silva, S. T. Worrall, W. A. C. Fernando, “Error resilience technique for multi-view coding using redundant disparity vectors”, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), pp. 1712–1717, 19–23 July 2010.
6. Y. Zhou, C. Hou, R. Pan, Z. Yuan, and L. Yang, “Distortion analysis and error concealment for multi-view video transmission”, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting (BMSB), pp. 1–5, 24–26 March 2010.
7. X. Xiang, D. Zhao, Q. Wang, X. Ji, and W. Gao, “A Novel Error Concealment Method for Stereoscopic Video Coding”, ...