In the previous lesson, you learned the basics of animating simple objects. Now you will learn about the mechanics behind multi-object animation.
In this lesson you will learn how to create a hierarchy of objects and how all the objects that make that hierarchy interact with one another.
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
• Create your own hierarchies
• Use different tools to create and select hierarchies
• Understand the use of proper tools to help in your animations
• Understand the difference between Transform and Modify
• Use helpers during your animation process
• Build an animation rig