Character animation goes beyond simply making a character move. It is also about giving feeling to the character. As a character animator, you need to understand the 3ds Max toolset and also to have a good sense for poses and timing. It also helps to be a good actor. In this lesson, you will attempt to achieve these goals with the help of the Biped object.
After completing this lesson, you will be able to:
• Create and modify a biped
• Apply the Physique modifier to a model
• Understand basic functions of character studio
• Create a simple walk cycle
• Refine character animation by keyframing body parts ...