50 Activities for Team Building
Darts: A Get Acquainted Activity
6. Call out the items in random order. Explain that if they have the
box signed they are to write an “X” in the box. The first person to
get 75 points wins. When a person gets 75 they are to yell Bulls-
eye! Play the game until three people get 75.
1. If the group is 20 to 25 participants in size you can ask people to
introduce themselves after the game is over. Their introduction
should include aspects of the items applicable to them. For
example, “My name is Glenn Parker, I am an only child; born in
New Jersey who roots for the Philadelphia 76ers.”
2. After the game is over, small groups can be formed around some
of the items. For example, “all people who have traveled to
Europe meet over in this corner of the room. Share with others
where you went and what you liked about it.”
3. The game can be continued by forming teams. For example, the
first five people who get to 75 will be one team; the next five to get
to 75 will be another team. When the teams meet, they can
introduce each other incorporating the items from the board.
4. A similar get acquainted activity is Activity 2, Yea Team!